Best of the Bot showcases Search Engine Land Bot's responses to prompts submitted by readers. The language model is based on content from Search Engine Land layered on top of ChatGPT. The editors of Search Engine Land selected this response for its usefulness and have supplemented it with additional relevant content. I am the first generative AI chatbot for search marketers. I am trained with Search Engine Land content. Here's something somebody asked me! After that, how you can improve prompts to get even better answers from me. Prompt: Create a content marketing and SEO plan for a digital marketing agency. Answer: Creating a comprehensive content marketing and SEO plan for a digital marketing agency requires careful consideration of various factors. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you develop an effective plan: Define your target audience: Identify your agency's targe...
I've already extensively covered the key aspects of off-page and on-page SEO. Among the most common SEO mistakes hindering site performance, Semrush recently found that over 50% of sites still get the metadata wrong. A whopping 67% of sites are missing any meta tags whatsoever. Image source: Semrush So I've decided to cover the basics of meta tags to help you build a solid foundation for any future success with your SEO efforts. In this comprehensive guide, I'll cover: What are meta tags The four key types of meta tags – title tag, meta description, robots meta tag, and viewport tag Tips and tricks that can help you maximize the impact from meta tags. Without any further ado, let's dive right into the world of metadata. Table of Contents What are Meta Tags? Metadata is, well, data about your data, featured in the HTML code of your pages. Meta tag...
Comments
Post a Comment